Firstly thanks to our audiences:
Without the people who make the time to come to the various events, without you the show wouldn’t go on!
Next, thanks to the people who have helped the hall out on various occasions and continue to do so. We’d like to acknowledge their assistance and offer our thanks.
Catering, Event Logistics:
- The tireless ones who assist with preparing and serving the food that is provided at the hall
- All those who help with hall set up, clean up, sound and stage lighting, event marketing and posters, the fire drums
- Maintenance, mowing, tree lopping, painting etc
The Upper Lansdowne Players:
- It takes a lot of time and dedication to put on a play.
Help with printing promotional material:
The Craft Group
- For their support of the hall over the years.
In no particular order, the musicians and singers who have donated their talents (as opposed to the ones we pay):
- Kantabile choir
- Wingsong choir
- The Dingo Creek String Band
- Sweet ‘n Swampy
- The Lost Souls
- Jane Porst
- Hugh Cowley
- The Wayfaring Strangers
- The Berlachs
Help and advice with starting up the concerts:
- David de Santi
All those we’ve forgotten to mention:
- If you’ve helped us out and you’re not mentioned here, sorry! Drop us a line and we’ll gladly add you to the list