A ticket for a concert at the Upper Lansdowne Hall will make a lovely gift for your Special Someone . . . or you can treat yourself.
- Book before Dec 23rd and we’ll email you the ticket in the form of a Xmas gift card picture file that you can send to that Special Someone by email, or print out and give to them personally.
- Just follow the normal booking process, then send Rita firstname.lastname@example.org an email with the details of whose name(s) you want on the card and we’ll email you the gift ticket(s).
You can choose from 6 great concerts, so there’s something to suit everyone, including international acts who play at major venues such as The Royal Festival Hall, London and Glastonbury. We’re lucky to have them play locally, so get to see them while you can.
- Friday Jan 5th 7PM Rachel Baiman
- Sunday Jan 14th 5PM 19-Twenty
- Saturday Jan 27th 7PM Dan Walsh
- Wednesday Feb 28th 7PM Faith I Branko
- Sunday Mar 25th 2PM Flats and Sharps
- Thursday Apr 5th 7PM WÖR
Looking for a gift for a teenager or young adult?
- 19-Twenty are electric, they are manic and they’re going to rock Upper Lansdowne. Their show is an all ages event, starting at a family-friendly 5PM on Sunday Jan 14th.
Don’t know which concert to choose?
- Then the January flexi-ticket is for you. This allows the holder to go to any one of the January concerts of their choice.