How to Book:
- Online (preferred): Click on the picture of the concert of interest you’re interested in to go to the booking page, select the number of tickets and the payment method
- By Phone (if you have questions, or want to book a group): Call Rita on 02 5591 6017
- 12 and under are free
- 13-17 are half price
- The hall is located at 1412 Upper Lansdowne Rd, Upper Lansdowne 2430
Our Concerts Are All-Age:
- The hall does not serve alcohol, so all the concerts are all-age
Food & Refreshments:
- Generally the hall opens 45 mins. before a concert and you can usually get tasty, locally-prepared food, with the menu depending on the time of year
- Check the booking page for a specific concert to see if food will be available for that event
- Typically food will be something light such as soup and a roll in cold weather, or filled rolls/sandwiches/wraps when it’s warmer
- You can also get get tea, coffee, soft drinks and cake during the interval
- The hall is not licensed, but you can bring your own drinks. Feel free to bring your own nibbles too
Earlybird and Group Discounts: We offer earlybird specials for most concerts if you book and pay more than 2 weeks out.
We offer a 20% discount for bookings of 8 or more if you pay in advance.