We have a mailing list of several hundred people and tickets can be purchased via the hall website. As soon as a concert is agreed, we create a booking page with the artist’s bio and pictures. This information is usually harvested from the artist’s own website.
Include Upper Lansdowne In Your Concert Promotion
- As soon as we have agreed a date, please add us to the concert schedule on your website and social media
- Link/post to our Facebook site https://www.facebook.com/upperlansdownehall/
Marketing and Promotion Activities
- We email details of concerts to our list
- We promote via our Facebook site
- We place posters around the area and distribute flyers where we think they’ll reach the target audience demographic
- We talk to as many people as we can in the local music network
We work with 2Bob, a local radio station to promote concerts. We encourage artists to send CDs to 2Bob a few weeks beforehand and to do a phone interview with 2Bob 1-2 weeks before a concert. If you have the time on the day of the concert, we recommend a live interview with 2Bob around 12:30.
2Bob Radio Contact details
To arrange an interview contact Indi Wood Program Manager 0422 385 839 indiwood (at) gmail.com
http://www.2bobradio.org.au/ 02 6552 6200 Admin: email@example.com
You can email mp3s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Manning Media Co-operative Ltd.
Corner Wynter & Macquarie Streets, Taree
P.O.Box 400 Taree 2430 N.S.W