How to Book:
- Online (preferred): Click on the picture of the concert of interest you’re interested in to go to the booking page, select the number of tickets and the payment method
- By Phone (if you have questions, or want to book a group): Call Rita on 02 5591 6017
- Children – 12 and under are free, 13-17 are half price
Note: You can’t book teens or children through this system, so when you make an adult booking, use the Comment field to advise how many teenagers/children are coming and pay for them at the door.
Most concerts are outside on the grass.
- Wet weather arrangements are described here
Room Set Up, Capacity and Booking Tables
- Please see the information on this page
Gleny Rae Virus + Karl S Williams – deferred TBC “brilliant double headline”$25.00 Read more
The Swamp Stompers Sat 24th Oct 4PM outside * * gritty, rock & blues * *$25.00 Add to cart
Hussy Hicks Sat 14th Nov 4PM outside * * powerhouse vocals, riveting guitar skills * *$25.00 Add to cart
Hat Fitz & Cara Sat Mar 6th 4PM **soulful, high energy blues/roots**$25.00 Add to cart
- The hall is located at 1412 Upper Lansdowne Rd, Upper Lansdowne 2430
Our Concerts Are All-Age:
- The hall does not serve alcohol, so all the concerts are all-age
Food & Refreshments:
- Generally the hall opens 60 mins. before a concert and you can usually get tasty, locally-prepared food, with the menu depending on the time of year
- Check the booking page for a specific concert to see if food will be available for that event
- Typically food will be something light such as soup and a roll in cold weather, or filled rolls/sandwiches/wraps when it’s warmer
- You can also get get tea, coffee, soft drinks and cake during the interval
- The hall is not licensed, but you can bring your own drinks. Feel free to bring your own nibbles too
Earlybird Discounts: We offer a limited number of earlybird tickets for concerts, if you book and pay early.