* * You are buying a ticket for a show at 7PM, either outside on the grass OR inside, depending on numbers and weather. * *
Simon’s original brand of soulful, contemporary blues and rock, combined with an uncanny ability to reach the hearts of onlookers, has given him a loyal and ever-growing army of followers.
Simon’s band is one of Australia’s most respected and finest rhythm sections and live he delivers a performance that’s all class. He has performed/ recorded with the cream of the crop of Blues, Chris Cain, Nate Ginsberg (Herbie Hancock), Christian Howes (Robben Ford), Simeon Cain (Henry Rollins Band) and many more.
He has produced 7 albums to date with his previous solo album “Catfish” and band album “A Day In San Jose” both reaching #1 on The Australian Blues and Roots Airplay Charts. He was recognized at the official Australian Blues Music Chain’ Awards 2019 as “ Best New Blues Artist ”.
- “Simon Kinny-Lewis is the full package. His guitar playing is up there with the best guitarists of today “ – BluesRockReview 2019
- “Simon’s releases never cease to amaze me! This one is my favorite I think… love the writing, and the players. Simon’s guitar talents truly shine on this, as he effortlessly navigates through tricky progressions with fire, grace and taste!” – T.J. Helmerich – producer/engineer for Steve Vai and other noted artists
- “One of the most soulful Guitar Players on the planet!” – Christian Howes – leading jazz violinist and professor at the Berkley College of Music
- Click the picture below to listen
- Dan Hopkins & The Generous Few
Dan Hopkins and the Generous Few swing from sweet urban country blues fingerstyle to swampy lap slide guitar playing creating a smorgasborg of southern style footstomping folk, roots and blues that is both authentic and emotionally honest.
- There will be tasty homemade snacks, tea, coffee and cake available for purchase