The Swamp Stompers Sat 24th Oct 7PM
** This show is going ahead. If government rules mean we can’t hold it inside it will be held outside on the grass instead.**
The Swamp Stompers play funky rock and blues with heavy grooves. If you had fun at 19 Twenty’s show you’ll love these guys, because they sound like the musical lovechild of The John Butler Trio, Led Zeppelin, and Red Hot Chili Peppers.
Searing slide guitar, contrasting dual-lead vocals, catchy guitar riffs and dubstep inspired didgeridoo soundscapes give this original blues-rock band an irresistible flavour combination that has earned them a reputation as one of the most promising up-and-coming Australian acts to emerge in recent years.
The powerhouse trio has stomped their mark on festivals such as Caloundra Music Festival (QLD), Blues at Bridgetown (WA), the Sydney Blues & Roots Festival (NSW) and our own Lakeside festival in Forster/Tuncurry with rave reviews from punters and peers alike.
- ‘‘Catchy grooves, intelligent songs and youthful hunger – this band has the right mix of potions to take Australian blues and roots to the next level. One of my absolute favourites.’’ – Lloyd Spiegel (Australian Blues Legend)
- “We highly recommend you check these guys out as we firmly believe that they will be Torch Bearers of roots music in the 21st century.” – Neil Mumme (Festival Co-Ordinator, Great Southern Blues Festival Narooma)
- No support – The band will do 2 sets.
- The Swamp Stompers https://www.theswampstompers.com
- There will be tasty homemade snacks, tea, coffee and cake available
Earlybird Discounts: We offer specials for most concerts if you book and pay more than 4 weeks out, or until the designated number of tickets has been sold, whichever comes first.
Skip the forms and pay faster with PayPal!