The Northern Folk are a collective of ten talented musicians who deliver a unique blend of folk/pop/stomp/rock.
Combining two powerful vocalists, roaring horns, bashful bass and addictive percussion, their big, diverse sound is continuing to earn them a following wherever they travel.
Their live shows deftly move between foot-stomping grooves and impassioned vocal pleas, wild sax solos and pristine harmonies. Slow soulful numbers combine with rocky, brass-decorated dance music to deliver an entrancing show.
They’ll be coming to UL fresh from playing to several thousand at the Woodford Festival and we’re lucky to get them here.
- “The Northern Folk fall into a beautiful and untouched musical category that sets them apart from the rest … one of the country’s most dynamic groups to perform both live and in the studio.” AAA Backstage
- “Everything works so well together, everyone shares their part, creating this huge surround sound of a track that just bursts in all sorts of directions.” Claire Mooney, triple j Unearthed producer
- “They deliver indie pop and alt-country mash-ups full of charismatic charm and energy that seem to lift them high above the stratosphere and beyond.” Speaker TV
- No support – The band will do 2 sets.
- The Northern Folk https://thenorthernfolk.com.au
- There will be tasty, gourmet rolls, tea, coffee and cake available
Earlybird Discounts: We offer specials for most concerts if you book and pay more than 2 weeks out.
Skip the forms and pay faster with PayPal!