19 Twenty – Saturday Aug 17th 7PM
Hopefully this concert date is now confirmed. It’s moved around a fair bit and it’s now part of their new album launch tour.
Our favourite bad boys are back in town! They raised the roof last time they came and they’ve promised to shake the foundations this time around.
If you enjoy tight and talented musicians, phat blues riffs, dancing your ass off and unlimited silliness, then this is the concert for you.
- “Ask for forgiveness not for permission. No rules, no limits. The closest to punk the Blues will ever get. Raucous and manic.”
- “One of the most exciting riff and groove based blues and roots act emerging from the east coast of OZ!” Tone Deaf
- “These guys are sick!” Ash Grunwald
- “Who the hell is this guy? He definitely has the talent!” Ian Moss
- No support – The band will do 2 sets.
- 19 Twenty https://19twentymusic.com/
- There will be tasty homemade snacks, tea, coffee and cake available
Earlybird Discounts: We offer specials for most concerts if you book and pay more than 2 weeks out.
Skip the forms and pay faster with PayPal!