Harry’s Lookout + Southern Hold 4PM Sun 3rd Jan – “smooth, acoustic blues”
* * You are buying a ticket for a show at 4PM, either outside on the grass OR inside, depending on numbers and weather. * *
East Coast Blues and Roots rockers Harry’s Lookout have just released their first independently released full length album titled Cause and Effect. After releasing 3 independent e.ps and receiving glowing reviews of their third e.p All of These Times the band are looking forward to bringing their new material to audiences in 2021 as part of their album release tour.
This stylish four-piece add a younger rock feel to classic acoustic blues and have been wowing audiences on the East Coast with their smooth, bluesy original material and have a been a regular on the Festival circuit sharing the stage with some of Australia’s finest musicians.
- “Harry’s switch easily between smooth acoustic blues, alt-rock, funk, psychedelic surfie stuff, slivers of ska, melodic instrumentals, mellow ballads and growling rock. The playing and timing is tight. Talented, gifted and, I predict, coming to a bigger stage near you.” – Richard French The Newcastle Herald
Come and enjoy their energetic show Jan to kick off the new year in style!!
- Support is The Southern Hold, a popular, local duo who will open the show and play for 35-40 mins
- Harry’s Lookout https://www.facebook.com/Harrys-Lookout-121300324601533/
- The Southern Hold https://www.facebook.com/TheSouthernHold/ and http://thesouthernhold.bandcamp.com/
- There will be tasty homemade snacks, tea, coffee and cake available for purchase
Earlybird Discounts: We offer specials for most concerts if you book and pay more than 4 weeks out, or until the designated number of tickets has been sold, whichever comes first.
Skip the forms and pay faster with PayPal!