É.T.É (CAN) Fri Feb 21st 7PM
We’ve had some great French-Canadian bands play at Upper Lansdowne with Mélisande in April 2019 having most of the hall up dancing.
É.T.É are another who offer a very dynamic and modern vision of Québec traditional music. Their musical arrangements are shaded with influences of folk, progressive rock and classical music interpreted on fiddle, Irish bouzouki and cello.
Élisabeth Moquin adds special colour to the group through her masterful step dancing.
The musical vision of the three performers is presented in their original compositions and unusual arrangements of traditional tunes. É.T.É’s first album entitled “Le boire des minuits” was released in 2017 . With rich vocal harmonies, musical drive, instrumental virtuosity and remarkable on-stage togetherness, É.T.É deliver an unforgettably entertaining and lively performance.
Their musical journey has got off to a flying start with several awards:
- É.T.É was awarded “Discovery of the Year 2017-2018” at the last Gala des PRIX OPU
- At the 2017 edition of LES GRANDS PRIX DESJARDINS DE LA CULTURE DE LANAUDIÈRE awarded in the “Emerging Artist” category
- Won the “Public Prize” at le Cabaret Festif de la Relève 2018
- No support – The band will do 2 sets.
- É.T.É www.etetrio.com
- Promotional https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MozK_YznNXQ
- Les 4 Roses https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FGjaZO2OQs
- Le moine Simon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_SZVk-eRwA
- Suite 216-B https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IokaDvcIkYc
- There will be tasty homemade snacks, tea, coffee and cake available
Earlybird Discounts: We offer specials for most concerts if you book and pay more than 4 weeks out, or until the designated number of tickets has been sold, whichever comes first.
Skip the forms and pay faster with PayPal!