Benji and the Saltwater Sound System Sat 10th April 7PM “mellow Pacific/East Coast fusion”
Benji and the Saltwater Sound System fuse Pacific flavours with the raw sounds of the Australian East Coast. Add to this beautifully poignant lyrics and skillfully blurred genres and you have a sonic snapshot of the Aussie coastal lifestyle. For this show they will appear as a 5 piece with 2 guitarists, drums, bass and a sax player.
The group’s original tunes have enthralled audiences at a snowballing number of live shows and high profile festival slots. The group has selected a handful of these songs for the band’s first EP titled Coming Up for Water.
The artists in the group have played at a variety of festivals including; Woodford, the National Folk Festival, Mitchell Creek Rock N’ Blues, the Dreaming Festival, Granite Town, Peak Festival, Palm Creek, Sydney Blues, and Illawarra Folk Festival.
- “This new tune from Benji and the Saltwater Sound System is pure listening bliss. ” – Manning Patston – Happy Mag
- “An unrivalled debut offering from anyone else of their ilk. It’s painfully catchy and demands a repeat listen.” — Jake Wilton – AAA Backstage
- “Benji and the Saltwater Sound System skilfully blur the lines between genre, sound and style. Their latest record bursts at the seams with a dynamic flavour, making for one damn fine debut.” — Liz Campbell – Happy Mag
Click on the picture below to listen:
- No support, the band will do two sets.
- There will be tasty homemade snacks, tea, coffee and cake available for purchase
Earlybird Discounts: We offer specials for most concerts if you book and pay more than 4 weeks out, or until the designated number of tickets has been sold, whichever comes first.
Skip the forms and pay faster with PayPal!