19 Twenty Sat Aug 29th 7PM “rock, blues, party!”
** This date is tentative pending government action on relaxation of lockdowns. **
Our favourite bad boys, 19-Twenty, are back in town again! They raised the roof and set a new audience record last time they came and they’ve promised to rock the joint this time around.
The lads have been performing their high-energy sonic-party nationally, headlining sell-out shows and festivals in all states and territories. Constantly on the road or in the sky, they have toured seven times around Oz and performed gigs throughout Europe including Belgium, The Netherlands & Germany.
Performing anywhere and everywhere, they always give 100% and send their audience home happy and energised.
- Kane Dennelly – Vox and guitars
- Syd Green – Award winning producer and percussionist – Drums, Dobro
- John Gwilliam – Double bass and backing vocals
If you enjoy tight and talented musicians, phat blues riffs, dancing your ass off and unlimited silliness, then this is the concert for you.
- “Ask for forgiveness not for permission. No rules, no limits. The closest to punk the Blues will ever get. Raucous and manic.”
- “One of the most exciting riff and groove based blues and roots act emerging from the east coast of OZ!” Tone Deaf
- “These guys are sick!” Ash Grunwald
- No support – The band will do 2 sets.
- 19 Twenty https://19twentymusic.com
- There will be tasty homemade snacks, tea, coffee and cake available
Earlybird Discounts: We offer specials for most concerts if you book and pay more than 4 weeks out, or until the designated number of tickets has been sold, whichever comes first.
Skip the forms and pay faster with PayPal!